<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  Encounter with a familiar lady

MJChow
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Had this interesting dream last night. Smile

This lady, about late 20s, a local Chinese, long hair appeared in my dream.Neutral I was actually strolling by this lady at a street while she was in conversation with someone. Smile But her eyes caught me after that, and she started to "tail" me wherever I go. Confused At one moment I even managed to "flip" her away while crossing a busy road, thinking this could stop her from tailing me any further. Wink But soon after that she appeared from nowhere into my presence again ! Disbelief This time round, I realised she was someone with that familiar face whom I can't recall where I met her before previously. She started to smile at me, and thereafter trying to befriend me. Razz However, not long after that, a male counterpart appeared, and I realised thru the conversation among them, that she was intending to kill me ! Disbelief In that instinct, I play dead by drowning myself in a stream. Eek And she went away thinking I'm really dead. Giggle

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
Could it be somebody from afar is coming back or a colleague is seeking your help and you are trying all ways and means to shun her?

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
PrincessTanTan wrote:
Could it be somebody from afar is coming back or a colleague is seeking your help and you are trying all ways and means to shun her?

Haha....I know of no one who is currently afar leh. Laughing As for colleague seeking my help, I think quite unlikely cos most of the lady colleagues I know of are "hang up and sell" type. Hahaha.... Laughing