<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  Consecutive dreams on Tsunami & waves

MJChow
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
For the past few nights, dreams of scenerio on Tsunami & waves have been consecutively appeared in my sleep. Confused

Night 1 - A Tsunami crashed in from nowhere into the void deck of my place, and I was actually watching the oncoming Tsunami & searching to see if all my family members are with me Eek I can't recall what happen next before I woke up. Confused

Night 2 - I was at the bottom of a small cliff when a Tsunami crashed in. Knowingly there's no escape, I 'cuddled' myself up with both hands covering my head, and guess what ? Eek I did not drown or get sweep away, instead only my clothes & hair got wet, and that's it ! Disbelief However, a 2nd Tsunami came by shortly after that, and I repeat the same act, and the same thing happened. I can't remember what happen after that before I awake.

Night 3 - I can't remember clearly what's the scenerio like for this one except that I remember seeing sea waves around me. Confused

Wonder are these "wet" scenerios something good or....? Shifty

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quote
According to Dreammoods.com:

Tsunami

To see a tsunami in your dream, represents that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feelings or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in some waking situation.

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quote
My goodness, indeed quite true from certain angle. Disbelief

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quote
Believe it or not, it's been almost a year since this dream, and this is the 3rd time I have dreamt about Tsunami ! Neutral Last night I dreamt about it again though I can't recall the scenerio now. Shifty

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
MJChow wrote:
Believe it or not, it's been almost a year since this dream, and this is the 3rd time I have dreamt about Tsunami ! Neutral Last night I dreamt about it again though I can't recall the scenerio now. Shifty

You must be facing a tsunami of stress from your work! Neutral relax and dream of peaceful lakes instead!

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quote
PrincessTanTan wrote:

You must be facing a tsunami of stress from your work! Neutral relax and dream of peaceful lakes instead!

Stress at work ? Hahaha, do I look like I having it ? Razz