<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  The coincidental funeral

MJChow
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
I had this dream last weekend, was rather so coincident that it happened on the very next morning after I woke up. Disbelief

In the dream, I witnessed a funeral taking place below my block. It was a normal funeral though but the coffin was a grand-looking one. Eek As I took a closer look at the deceased photo, I realised it was a middle-aged lady. I even got a shock to recognise that this lady was the one and only lady barber who worked in an old gent barber shop located at the previous place where I used to lived during my childhood ! Disbelief Honestly I'm not sure if she's still there today ? Confused

On the very next morning after woke up, I went to the nearby neighbourhood centre for my breakfast, and while on the way back home, a funeral passed by me, and I got a shock to see that the deceased was a middle-aged lady as well ! What a coincidence ! Disbelief

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
MJChow wrote:
I had this dream last weekend, was rather so coincident that it happened on the very next morning after I woke up. Disbelief

In the dream, I witnessed a funeral taking place below my block. It was a normal funeral though but the coffin was a grand-looking one. Eek As I took a closer look at the deceased photo, I realised it was a middle-aged lady. I even got a shock to recognise that this lady was the one and only lady barber who worked in an old gent barber shop located at the previous place where I used to lived during my childhood ! Disbelief Honestly I'm not sure if she's still there today ? Confused

On the very next morning after woke up, I went to the nearby neighbourhood centre for my breakfast, and while on the way back home, a funeral passed by me, and I got a shock to see that the deceased was a middle-aged lady as well ! What a coincidence ! Disbelief

Could it be the same old lady? Disbelief

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
PrincessTanTan wrote:

Could it be the same old lady? Disbelief

No, it's not. Shifty