<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  The same dog....

PrincessTanTan
Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
MJChow wrote:
Guess what ? I took an opportunity and overtook him, followed by a 'complimentary' horn at him before I dashed off. Razz

This is so common for any driver, Godpa! Shifty

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
PrincessTanTan wrote:

I don't usually do that, girl unless that someone have test my 'extreme'. Evil In fact I do admit that I'm one of those driver with best tolerance on roads. *Any LTA forum user out there to recommend me for a medal* Hehee.... Giggle

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
MJChow wrote:
PrincessTanTan wrote:

I don't usually do that, girl unless that someone have test my 'extreme'. Evil In fact I do admit that I'm one of those driver with best tolerance on roads. *Any LTA forum user out there to recommend me for a medal* Hehee.... Giggle

Yeah, I sat in your car before and I really think that you are one of the more careful drivers around Giggle

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Guys, can you believe what happened this morning ? I was fetching Winxstar, passing by Kallang Bahru this morning. Another black & white dog dashed across our car again ! Disbelief And I missed that fellow by about 1 metre away this time ! No Mine oh mine, I wonder what's all these coincidence about ??? Confused Eek

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Beginner User Beginner User
perhaps the dream you had the previous night and what happened this morning are a gentle reminder to be aware of people / situations around you. (white = good, black = bad). and so far, you have managed to steer clear from danger but you still need to be on guard.

just my 2 pennies worth Razz
MJChow
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quote
kristi wrote:
perhaps the dream you had the previous night and what happened this morning are a gentle reminder to be aware of people / situations around you. (white = good, black = bad). and so far, you have managed to steer clear from danger but you still need to be on guard.

just my 2 pennies worth Razz

Haha... so any plan for you to return back home here for a vacation ? Perhaps we can meet you up & learn a thing or 2 from you ? Wink

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Beginner User Beginner User
MJChow wrote:
... so any plan for you to return back home here for a vacation?

i am thinking of going back to sg... but my parents are doing their "world tour"... they have just finished their stay with my bro in australia, now they are in russia with my sis and the third and final leg of their "tour" will be with me in italy Laughing

MJChow wrote:
...Perhaps we can meet you up & learn a thing or 2 from you ? Wink

no need to learn from me lah... so pai seh.. Blush
will be so glad to share, discuss and exchange ideas and information if we do meet up Razz
MJChow
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Guys, can you believe it that I dreamt of Roy, the husky last night ? Eek Guess what ? He transformed into a golden retriever while I was hugging and playing with the fellow ! Haha.... Laughing I can't remember what happen after that in the dream before I awake. Confused I can only remember seeing one of my hand on my sleeping wife head when I woke up. Heheeee Giggle