<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  Buses.....incenses......familiar place.....elated people.....

MJChow
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Been quite stressful in my work lately Shifty, and last night happened to got into this dream which was in my opinion, is quite questionable and worth some analysing.... Eek

The scene is familiar to me cos it's near to my in-laws' place, and it was at the bus stop in front of North Bridge Rd blk 8 & 9. Eek There was a long Q at the bus stop but surprisingly no one board any of the buses that came by; I even recalled seeing SBS service no. 20 was one of the buses that came by. Razz Finally a bus, service no. 206 came by, and everyone started to board this bus; including 3 of my family members whom I can't remember when did they appear ? Confused ( I have checked into SBS website and realised this service is no longer in use, BUT I recalled during my younger days, there was really this service no. 206. And it served from the old Jurong bus interchange to Lim Chu Kang as I took this service whenever I visited my grandpa at Sungei Poyan area. Shifty ) Now back to the dream.....What more amazing was that a big stall appeared at the same bus stop, selling both CNY offerings and Qing Ming offerings !!! Disbelief And that's when my in-laws appeared and we bought 6 bottles of incense oil; 2 big bottles and 4 small bottles ! Confused I can't remember what happened in the dream after that. Razz

There are many amazing factors / clues / findings in this dream which worth "exploring" into indeed. Razz But I certainly don't feel quite comfortable about the scenerios that took place in the dream.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
Bus in a Dream | What does it mean when I dream about bus?
Edit this Definition:

In order to interpret the dream with a bus ride in it, the dreamer should make associations in regard to buses. The dream has very specific meaning depending on the individual's experiences on school buses, public transportation vehicles, special family trips, etc. At times the content of the dream may be more important than the actual setting. If the setting is secondary, then examine the other details of the dream more closely. However, if the bus and/or the bus ride was a focal point of the dream consider the value that it holds for you. Does this dream say something about your ability to "fit in" and join a group effort, project, or trip? Do you function well in group settings? Are you a leader or a follower in such situations, and what is your comfort level? This dream could also reflect a part of your life (or the journey of your life) which involved many other people who seemed to be on a same path. It could be your family, friends, schoolmates or co-workers.

Source: http://www.experienceproject.com/dream-dictionary/Bus-dreams

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quote
I see stars liao *-*-* Eek

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quote
maybe ur ancestors waiting for u to accord respect during cny. lol

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Gosh~~ I wonder what's happening to me lately ? Been having amazing + amusing dreams almost every night ! Confused Guess what ? I had a similar such dream again last; just that this round is familiar people & familiar place only. Neutral Guess who were the familiar people this round ? It's Uranium & Sunkiss !! Boogie

In the dream, I was actually doing a recce alone at this place 'X'; this place was familiar to me cos it's near to my ex-secondary school. Razz And in the dream, I remember about that public swimming pool which was in fact also located near the school. Eek And while I was doing this recce beside this swimming pool, I came across a mini fortress with high wall, and I saw only children playing inside ! Confused I took a "quick recce" inside this "fortress" and amazingly the occupants were mainly children. Disbelief I did not bother to stay long before I proceed on to continue exploring other nearby places. I recall came across 2 other amazing places; an small empty plot of land with a building that looked like a Hindu temple behind it, and the roof of the building was grey in colour. Neutral But I can't remember how the other place look like when I awake this morning. At the next moment, I met Uranium & Sunkiss outside a house by a road. There was some animal statues at the gate of this house. I approached them and told them about what I found. Strangely, they can't be bother to listen to me, and both were laughing and seems to be teasing something in that house. Confused That's all I can remember about this dream before I wake up in the morning. Neutral

This morning I told my wife about this dream, and we decided to drive to this familiar place 'X' to take a look. Honestly I have not been to this place since I left my secondary school in the 80s. Shifty

When we were there, we have these amazing findings.
The familiar swimming pool is still operating there today. We then proceed on to look out for other things which appeared in my dream. We did not find any "children fortress" there, but instead we came across a children pre-school centre located on a huge compound ! Disbelief Further proceed on, there was indeed a small empty plot of grassland with some abandoned incomplete pilings ! Disbelief But there's no Hindu temple anywhere. Nevertheless, we came across a big private house which I notice a small elephant statue near the gate ! Disbelief As we proceed on, we even came across an abandoned house in a small compound with gate locked up. But we did not meet Uranium & Sunkiss during our journey there this morning. Hahaha Laughing

Amazing & amusing isn't it ? Razz

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quote
hmm astral travel??