<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  The Thailand encounter

MJChow
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Honestly I have never been to Thailand before, as such I'm not sure how this dream came about ? Confused The best thing is that Wisely was with me. Giggle

In the dream, I remember driving a white van and thereafter parked it along a 'not-so-busy' street and proceed to meet up with Wisely.Smile The people around me were communicating with a strange language which quite ressemble to Thai language.Eek I can't remember what happened after that which both Wisely and me were involved in a street gang clash. And in the mid of the clash, we both were separated.Neutral The guy who was after me ended at a back street lane whereby I picked up a shovel alike weapon on the ground and warned him "OK, we pretend we never meet, you go your way and I go mine !" Evil Eventually he agreed and we both went off separately. Laughing In the next moment, I found myself crawling out from the under a Chinese temple altar. Confused Now this is real interesting, guess what / who I saw ? Eek I saw a very grand-looking old brownish Chinese temple with a huge dragon statue as part of the temple structure !Disbelief And nearby, I saw the famous White Dragon King of Thailand sitting in front of his house gateway, together with some of his family members. They were singing and dancing in the traditional Thai dance and cheering the crowd at the same time ! Wink I can't recall what happened next or rather where Wisely have gone to before I awake. Razz
Wisely_xu
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quote
maybe i have gone with the wind..

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
MJChow wrote:
.....And nearby, I saw the famous White Dragon King of Thailand sitting in front of his house gateway, together with some of his family members. They were singing and dancing in the traditional Thai dance and cheering the crowd at the same time ! Wink I can't recall what happened next or rather where Wisely have gone to before I awake. Razz

Could it be a sign to visit White Dragon King soon? Razz

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quote
PrincessTanTan wrote:

Could it be a sign to visit White Dragon King soon? Razz

I can't find any valid reason for me to look for him leh ? Hahaha Laughing Remember I mentioned about "his family members" ? Maybe he need to 'collect' a Singaporean 'godson' ? Heheee... Giggle
PrincessTanTan
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
MJChow wrote:

I can't find any valid reason for me to look for him leh ? Hahaha Laughing Remember I mentioned about "his family members" ? Maybe he need to 'collect' a Singaporean 'godson' ? Heheee... Giggle

It is said that those who have visited him will have a windfall, be it small or big...well, no harm visiting him if you happened to be in Pattaya Laughing

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quote
PrincessTanTan wrote:

It is said that those who have visited him will have a windfall, be it small or big...well, no harm visiting him if you happened to be in Pattaya Laughing

Well, fate will make us meet if it happen. Wink