<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  Hi, you are now agent 'M'

MJChow
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Had an interesting dream last night. Though can't remember much, but briefly this was what happened. Razz

I was using my desktop, when suddenly the monitor 'talked' to me : "You have been selected to be one of our top secret agent.Neutral Your current identity and name will be eliminated.Eek Your new identity shall be Agent 'M' from now onwards.Nod" What happened next was that the monitor showing my name being 'deleted' from a goverment related webpage !Disbelief Wowww ! Hahaha Laughing

However what happened next is even more 'fun' !Giggle A China lady called me on my mobile phone, speaking in Mandrain ( I can easily identify from that Beijing accent Razz). She said " Agent 'M', you have to evacuate a group of civilians from location 'X' as there's a Tsunami coming on the way to that location !"Disbelief The phone was hanged up so instanteously that I have no chance to ask where is this location 'X' ?Confused

Now this part is shocking....
Shortly after the phone was hanged up, I saw a huge giant wave 'flying' above me; about 10 metres above my head !Disbelief And I even saw a few floating bodies along with it !Disbelief I couldn't recall what happen next, and I woke up after that. Shifty

Wow, isn't that fascinating ? Boogie

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quote
ever considered being a director? lolz

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Wisely_xu wrote:
ever considered being a director? lolz

Base on my characters, to be honest, NO. Shifty I'm too cheeky, may end up being another Mr Neo....or perhaps worse than him. Neutral

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
wow!! Stanley Spielberg? Razz

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 23 May 2007 Posts: 3107 Location: Capricorn Sun? Aries Moon? Leo Rising? WTF...
Agent J, Agent K & Agent M (who will be Agent L?) in

Men in Black 3.

Akan Datang