<  Dreams & Nightmares  ~  Car went missing

MJChow
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Coincidentally, I have 2 consecutive similar dreams yesterday afternoon while having a nap and last night as well. Eek

During the afternoon nap, I dreamt that I drove my car to a shopping mall at Bukit Timah and parked my car at the open air carpark ( I remember that place cos Uranium & Yellobie went with me there not long ago Razz ). The next moment when I returned, my car was nowhere to be found ! Disbelief I tried to recall hard if I could have parked it somewhere else, but I was so panic that my mind can't seems to work at all. Angry Then I was awake by a house phone ringing. Shifty

And again on that night, I dreamt that I drove my car to office to work as usual. Smile And on that day when I returned back to get my car after work, guess what ? Eek My car was nowhere to be found again ! Disbelief And again, I gone crazy and panic running everywhere in my company compound looking high and low as well as asking my colleagues if they see my car. I can't remember what happen next and I awake ! Neutral

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Senior Member Senior Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2007 Posts: 11162 Location: Between Fantasy & Reality
Are you very stressed-up at work and on the road, Godpa?

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
PrincessTanTan wrote:
Are you very stressed-up at work and on the road, Godpa?

Stressed up at work ? Not really, I love my work in fact. Razz
Stressed up on the road ? Hmm....maybe Neutral , have seen too many crazy, mad, stupid son of b***h drivers on the roads. Angry